I have been nominated for the Liebster Award once again; this time by Lauren. Thanks Lauren! Here are her questions:
1. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is how it helps me cope with everything that goes on in my head.
2. Do you have any regrets in life?
I think we all have regrets. But if we never made mistakes we would never learn I suppose.
3. What are you most looking forward to at the moment?
Going to see Halestorm with Dave as part of my 30th birthday celebrations.
4. Have you ever cried with happiness, if so, when?
Yes when I got married.
5. What’s your favourite song?
Far too many to pick just one. It also depends on my mood. I love loads of rock and metal bands.
6. What are your bad habits?
Ruminating over things.
7. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I am finding this really hard right now due to the low mood I am experiencing. I would probably say how much I care about my family and friends.
8. What do you think others would say your best quality is?
Possibly my sense of humour
9. Have you got any tattoos, if so, what and where?
Yes I have five. A swirly heart on the inside of my left wrist, a small music note on my left hip, the word ‘believe’ in Korean on my right hip, a graffiti style doodle on the bottom of my spine that has stars, skulls, dice etc in it and a blue and green jigsaw piece on my ribs.
10. Tell us something not many people know about you.
I was the first baby to be delivered by the midwife who delivered me.