Thank you to James over at Hope Blogs for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the wonderful person who nominated you.
- Display the logo for the award
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Answer the questions that the person who nominated you has set.
James’ questions and my answers:
1. What is your favourite thing to do?
It depends on my mood. I love going to classes at the gym, going out for walks with Dave and Walter and reading
2. Why do you write your blog ?
The main reason initially for writing my blog was as a way of dealing with my depression and anxiety. Now I also like to help other people who also live with mental illness see that they are not alone. I enjoy being a part of the wordpress community.
3. What’s your favourite memory?
My wedding day
4. Do you think technology is good or bad ?
Both. There are positives and negatives to technology.
5. How many blog drafts / ideas do you have ? Tease us :p
I have a few at any given time. Some drafts have been there for months. Other ideas will come to me randomly.
- What is your favourite film franchise?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Favourite breed of dog?
- If a film were to be made about your life which actor/actress would you want to play you and why?
- Your life motto?